What You’ll Find Here
We write about the digital stuff you use and how to protect it:
- Tales and tips from IT pros.
- Information security, like security awareness and technical cybersecurity.
- Office and productivity apps such as Microsoft Excel, Evernote, G Suite, and more.
- Entrepreneurship and digital marketing.
- Leadership and management.
- Traditional business (Roy did earn an MBA with honors after all).
- Topics on privacy, tech projects, efficiency, automation, statistics, integrations, and more.
Other Types of Content
Additional types of content that help level the playing field:
- Many things WordPress.
- Web design, development, and other web-based information.
- Information on general IT and IT security based certifications.
- Commentary, tutorials, job outlook and more in the IT and information security industry.
- Using online platforms like eBay, Udemy, and the like for producing a small secondary income. This is great for the pros who are just starting out and don’t have employers who are willing to invest in them.
You go to your Package Center and your packages don't load at all. The error is Connection failed. Please check your network and time settings. The problem is the URLs required by the Package Center can't be resolved. There are a few issues that can cause this. They...
If you are interested in any pen testing certification, especially CompTIA's PenTest+ (my cert pick for 2021), you need to be able to practice. In this home lab setup, I mostly followed guidance from Michael Solomon's LinkedIn Learning PenTest+ Learning Path and...
Welcome to the CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001 exam study notes. You know the type of study guides to expect by now. Prepare for a wall of formatted text. The information in this guide is organized by the PT0-001 exam objectives and contains information from Michael...