What You’ll Find Here
We write about the digital stuff you use and how to protect it:
- Tales and tips from IT pros.
- Information security, like security awareness and technical cybersecurity.
- Office and productivity apps such as Microsoft Excel, Evernote, G Suite, and more.
- Entrepreneurship and digital marketing.
- Leadership and management.
- Traditional business (Roy did earn an MBA with honors after all).
- Topics on privacy, tech projects, efficiency, automation, statistics, integrations, and more.
Other Types of Content
Additional types of content that help level the playing field:
- Many things WordPress.
- Web design, development, and other web-based information.
- Information on general IT and IT security based certifications.
- Commentary, tutorials, job outlook and more in the IT and information security industry.
- Using online platforms like eBay, Udemy, and the like for producing a small secondary income. This is great for the pros who are just starting out and don’t have employers who are willing to invest in them.
After seeing a few emails on the CompTIA Project+ PK1-005 beta exam and Brian Callahan's experience with the Project+ beta exam, I decided to take the plunge. It was a snap decision that gave me a week to prepare. I took the exam this morning, the last day to take the...
Trying to break into the cybersecurity field when you are on the outside may seem like a dismaying task. With so many qualified candidates vying for a limited number of positions, it can be tricky to land your first cybersecurity job in the industry. However, there...
Soft skills can mean the difference between success and failure in your career, especially the IT industry. Soft skills will help you interact better with coworkers and clients and will make you a more well-rounded employee. Soft skills can be learned and developed...