Beginner Online Excel Training Course
Learn Functions and Formulas
Fix Errors and Solve Problems
Position Yourself and Present Data
Never Be Intimidated by Excel Again
I might be a little crazy.
You see, not only do I want to teach you Excel, but also give you applicable teachings beyond the spreadsheet in as little amount of time as possible.
Excel is a tool. A means to an end.
If you put too much emphasis on the tool itself, you could miss out on opportunities. These opportunities require proper presentation and positioning.
Hello and welcome to Excel for Busy People.
Learning Excel could potentially take a ton of time as it is. There are many courses out there that offer a complete A-to-Z experience that’s only 25 hours long (sarcasm rising).
Stack other value-added items like we’re talking about here and that means we have an Excel course that’s 50 hours long. Right?
I believe in having many courses on the subject separated by the complexity and peppering real-world advice to help you learn. This makes it even easier to get through the curriculum and keeps students more engaged.
Right now, I have the beginner curriculum developed. I'll get more content rolling as we get feedback from you fantastic, beautiful people.
To see the current beginner curriculum for Excel, see below or go directly to the course page.
Enroll today, I can't wait to help you on the other side. Thanks for stopping by.
This Course Is For You If…
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants a beginner Excel curriculum that helps you get comfortable working with data in Excel to take their career to the next level.
- Students looking for a hands-on, non-intimidating beginner Excel course with examples, assignments, and other awesome downloadable materials.
- Excel beginners who aren't familiar with common functions and formulas.
- Those who haven't used Excel in a while and need a quick refresher.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to approach beginner Excel issues and use your findings to make decisions.
- How to use beginner math and stat functions with ease to help solve problems.
- Be able to take over someone else’s basic spreadsheet and be able to understand how it works in a matter of minutes.
- How to avoid getting lost in long formulas.
- Understand common error codes and what to do about them.
What are the requirements or prerequisites?
- The will to learn and practice beginner Excel topics!
- Have Windows or Mac computer. Some functions may have compatibility issues on iOS and Android.
- Know how to do basic computing tasks such as copying and pasting text, opening files, etc.
- Have Microsoft Excel installed (Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, or Excel 365). I use Excel 2016 in this course.
This Course Is NOT For You If…
See What Others Say About This Course
Nicely laid out. I can tell you spent a bunch of time on your files. I also like the whole future thinking motif.
This course is awesome and very helpful.
This course gives a fundamental view of Excel and provides a good basis to help build you level of expertise.
Great course. Easy to understand and comprehend. Thank you.
Great course, examples were applicable to real life situations.
It is amazing.
He is really great.
Course seemed remedial at first but was a good match for new as well as experienced employees learning Excel because it built on that beginning to teaching more advanced uses of skills.
The course gave an easily-digestible introduction to Excel and the tricks to take it to the next level and has certainly left me better informed than i was before I took the course. This fits in a nice section that is often missing on this site… you have all these beginner excel courses that dont go into enough detail on the formulas and other tools that excel was actually designed for, and then you have the most advanced excel classes that skip over some of the key pieces the first class didn't teach you. This is the class when you not only want to learn the tools, but when and how to apply them to real world scenarios. Kudos to the instructor!
So simple to follow and in depth explanation with examples, references and external resources. If you are planning to learn Excel, start with this and keep working on the shortcuts to get better and better on an ongoing basis. A must take course on Udemy.
Get the Beginner's Guide to Solving Problems in Microsoft Excel course to quickly learn the basics of Microsoft Excel in a non-intimidating way. There's no crazy DRM settings. No PDF stamping. I trust you, just as you trust me.
This course describes the basics you need to know to get up and running in Excel. Easily learn basic formula creation, basic math and stat functions, and basic auditing skills.
Armed with these skills you can become a valuable problem solver. There are many high paying opportunities in many areas such as business analytics and data modeling.
Even if you aren't a math or stats nerd, you can use Excel to help make decisions that can impact your company, customers, or even your professional career. Show off skills your boss didn't even know you had.
The goal is to get you through the basics as fast as possible. This is Microsoft Excel for Busy People.
REMEMBER: Don't stop applying yourself after learning the basics. You don't need to become proficient in every area of Excel but at the very least, keep your eye out for the opportunity to produce a solution for your boss or client. Always continue to provide value.
Microsoft and Excel are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.