I like to tinker. And what started as a normal IT career led to meeting some awesome people. Eventually transitioning over to cybersecurity, I look to help people secure their futures, whether that's their career, business, or nest egg.
Take a look around to see the type of content I produce. I've also studied traditional business as well as internet marketing so expect to see a mixture of business problem solving materials.
You can also head over to the contact page to reach out. Tell me what's on your mind or just say hi.
I may not be able to reply to everyone but I'll read every email.
Check out the about page for more details. Thanks and have a great day!
What You'll Find Here
I write about the digital stuff you use and how to protect it:
- Tales and tips from an IT pro.
- Information security, like security awareness and technical cybersecurity.
- Office and productivity apps such as Microsoft Excel, Evernote, G Suite, and more.
- Entrepreneurship and digital marketing.
- Leadership and management.
- Traditional business (I did earn an MBA with honors after all).
- Topics on privacy, tech projects, efficiency, automation, statistics, integrations, and more.
Other Types of Content
I also write about other types of content that help people level the playing field:
- Many things WordPress.
- Web design, development, and other web-based information.
- Information on general IT and IT security based certifications.
- Commentary, tutorials, job outlook and more in the IT and information security industry.
- Using online platforms like eBay, Udemy, and the like for producing a small secondary income. This is great for the pros who are just starting out and don't have employers who are willing to invest in them.
You go to your Package Center and your packages don't load at all. The error is Connection failed. Please check your network and time settings. The problem is the URLs required by the Package Center can't be resolved. There are a few issues that can cause this. They...
If you are interested in any pen testing certification, especially CompTIA's PenTest+ (my cert pick for 2021), you need to be able to practice. In this home lab setup, I mostly followed guidance from Michael Solomon's LinkedIn Learning PenTest+ Learning Path and...
Welcome to the CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001 exam study notes. You know the type of study guides to expect by now. Prepare for a wall of formatted text. The information in this guide is organized by the PT0-001 exam objectives and contains information from Michael...